Best Beet Juice Recipe
Written by: Kavata Kithome
Best Beet Juice Recipe
On a hot summer day (especially like the ones in Georgia), nothing is more refreshing than a delicious fresh juice. If you know anything about me, I much prefer a green juice with as little sugar as possible to help not only refresh, but also hydrate my body.
But I am open to trying new and different things and I tried a red juice that was out of this world. In the words of Drew Canole, [it is] literally the tastiest beet juice recipe out there!
Outside of how delicious it is, it’s PACKED with nutrition your body will thank you for. Here is why:
1. Beets – If you don’t eat beets, you are really missing out. Beets can help lower your blood pressure, boost your stamina, fight inflammation, provide anti-cancer properties and aid in detoxification and are rich in folate, vitamin B and C, fiber, potassium and manganese.
2. Cucumber – Cucumbers are perfect for a hot summer day because they are highly hydrating. They help fight inflammation, support your digestive health, reduce your risk of cancer and protect your brain; they also contain antioxidant properties and support heart health. Cucumbers can also help you maintain a healthy weight and freshen your breath.
3. Coconut water – To me, coconut water is everything, it has a sweet nutty taste and makes a great addition to all my juices and smoothies. It contains easily digested carbohydrates in the form of sugar and electrolytes. When added to a juice, it aids in absorption.
4. Purple carrots – Did you know that carrots came in other colours other than orange? The unique color of purple carrots reflects their healthy phytochemical components. They are high in vitamin A and beta-carotene and rich in anthocyanins.
5. Ground flax – Ground flax is high in omega 3- fatty acids and has been shown to have beneficial heart healthy effects.
Now that you know why this juice is so awesome, let’s get to the recipe:
Because I love you so much, I could not leave you without a how-to video for the juice, follow this link to see the magic! Then make the juice for yourself and share a selfie of you enjoying it. I can’t wait to hear from you!
Beet Juice Recipe
- ½ cup coconut water
- 2 large purple carrots
- 1 cucumber
- 3 small beets
- Dash of sea salt
- ¼ cup ground flax
- Toss all ingredients into a juicer. Enjoy!
No juicer? No problem! Organifi Green Juice is a carefully selected blend of 11 different superfoods including turmeric, spirulina, lemon, mint, moringa and more. It was formulated for busy women and men who are looking for a way to super boost their health and support their lifestyle without spending a lot of time or money in the kitchen. Try it today!
If you’re looking to speak directly with a member of our team regarding your health concerns and how we can help, give us a call: 619-404-3133. We love hearing from you!
Kavata Kithome is an advocate for living your best life, full of health and longevity. While working closely with gym owners and personal trainers, she was able to sculpt a well-rounded view of fitness and understands how to incorporate it with a healthy balanced diet. She is a regular contributor to the One More Step Lifestyle brand.
Latest posts by Kavata Kithome (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS