Benefits of Coconut Oil – FREE Coconut Oil Jar Giveaway
I’ve got 99 problems and the coconut ain’t one!
But seriously… coconuts are legit!
If you’ve been following Fitlife.tv for any amount of time then you know how much we LOVE coconut oil!
Coconut oil is one of those great multi-taskers. Not only is it chock-full of incredible nutrients, but it is one of the best oils you could possibly cook with because it has a high smoke point. What does that mean? It can be heated to very high temperatures without losing its nutritional integrity or becoming rancid! Even other great oils like olive oil go rancid once heated to certain temps and are better used cold or lightly heated.
Coconut oil on the other hand is your best friend on the stove, in the oven, on your body and even for your pets and around your home.
Over the past couple of years, we’ve heard some pretty cool ways that our community uses this beneficial oil in their life. What I find so amazing is how versatile coconut oil is – whether it be for cooking, skin care, pet health or around the house. Once you start using this superstar oil, I know you’ll be as addicted as I am! And for good reason!
What is it about coconut oil that makes it SO amazing?
Well, for starters, it’s LOADED with goodies to keep your body healthy like:
- Saturated fatty acids: In coconut oil, over 90% of these are medium chain triglycerides (MCT), which makes coconut oil unique from other oils. MCT’s are easily digested and absorbed into the body. They put little strain on the digestive system and provide a quick source of energy.
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids (Linoleic acid): The benefits of CLA are astounding, just check out this article from Dr. Mercola to learn more.
- Monounsaturated fatty acids (Oleic acid): Considered a source of good cholesterol, it’s been shown to lower LDL decreasing blood cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Polyphenols: A type of antioxidant, which help to modulate oxidative stress.
- Omega-6 fatty acids: These fatty acids are essential, meaning the body cannot make them on its own and must get them from your diet. While most people get more than enough omega 6 in their diet, there is a specific type of omega 6 called GLA, which is highly beneficial as an anti-inflammatory agent. You can read more about that here.
- Vitamin E: An antioxidant shown to reduce cholesterol as well as quelling inflammation and improving immunity.
- Vitamin K: Is an essential nutrient, which helps transport calcium throughout the body.
- Iron: Helps to metabolize proteins and has been shown to aid in fighting fatigue and blood clots.
I could go on and on but instead, I want to give you a gift:
We recommend unrefined virgin coconut oil from Thrive Market. And because Thrive LOVES our peeps as much as we do, they are giving away FREE Coconut Oil!!!!
Click this link and get a bottle of this ridiculously amazing oil that I use in my kitchen and on my skin every single day.
When it comes to your health, there are a ton of simple things you can do to begin upgrading your habits today and COCONUT OIL is definitely one of my favorite ways to ensure I am providing my body with high quality nutrients!
So don’t miss out Grab your FREE full size coconut oil from Thrive Market!
And honestly, 99 ways is just the tip of the iceberg, my friend. I would love to hear how you use coconut oil. Be sure to comment below and share your secrets!
Remember, we’re in this together.
Drew Canole is a rockstar in the world of fitness, nutrition and mindset, with a huge heart for others and doing his part to transform the world, one person at a time.
As the founder and CEO of Fitlife.TV, he is committed to sharing educational, inspirational and entertaining videos and articles about health, fitness, healing and longevity. He is also a best selling author and the founder of Organifi, an organic, incredibly delicious greens powder, chock-full of superfoods to make juicing easy no matter your busy schedule.
Latest posts by Drew Canole (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS