Beat Inflammation With Only Two Bucks!
By Lindsay Sibson
You are being bombarded with toxins EVERY day in so many ways.
From the food you eat, to the beauty products you use, to the air you breathe, various items and substances in your personal environment cause inflammation in your body.
Inflammation is your body’s response to continual stress – and your body has to fight to bring itself back into balance.
Chronic inflammation weakens your body and your immune system, making you more susceptible to illness and disease. It can lead to some frightening conditions such as cancer, diabetes, obesity, depression and heart disease.
But these conditions don’t have to be inevitable – YOU can help your body in this fight!
This $2 Turmeric Tonic is formulated to help significantly reduce your body’s inflammation, therefore reducing your risk of disease and promoting great health, energy and vitality!
WHY This Tonic Is So Effective?
- Digestive aid
- Anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal
- Fat metabolizer
- Blood purifier
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Improves absorption of of nutrients
- Lemon – approximate cost: $0.50
- Packed with flavonoids (anticancer properties)
- High in vitamin C, potassium and folate
- Contain antioxidants that neutralize free radicals that cause disease
- Apple cider vinegar – approximate cost: $0.25
- Improves your digestion process
- Boosts your metabolism
- Breaks down fats
- Detoxifies your body
- 2 cups water (filtered is best) – approximate cost: If you have a filter – FREE! To purchase: $0.25
- Maintains the balance of your body fluids
- Hydrates your body – essential for proper functioning
To further enhance your turmeric tonic, you can also consider adding:
It’s simple. It’s easy. It’s inexpensive. AND it has a powerful, positive impact on your overall health.
$2 Turmeric Tonic
- 2 tbsp fresh turmeric (grated, about 2 inch piece), or ½ to 1 tsp dried turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger (grated, about 1 inch piece)
- Juice from ½ a lemon
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Pinch of black pepper
- 2 cups water
- Pinch of cayenne pepper or cinnamon (optional)
- 1 tbsp raw local honey (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and process until smooth.
- Drink as is or strain the mixture before consuming.
- Drink this tonic every morning to get your day started with a super boost to your health!
WHAT more could you ask for?
Share the wealth of health with your family and friends now by posting this article to your Facebook.
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS