An Easier Way To Oil Pull You Need To Try – Make Coconut “Chews”
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
Have you heard of it yet?
It’s been receiving a LOT of attention for its incredible oral health benefits.
The practice of oil pulling is an ancient Ayurvedic remedy that helps detoxify, purify and strengthen your body.
The act of oil pulling is quite simple:
1. Place oil in mouth
2. Swish it around
3. Spit it out in the trash
4. Brush your teeth
5. VOILA – healthier smile!
The idea is that this process pulls harmful toxins and bacteria your of your blood stream.
When you do oil pulling on a daily basis, you are giving your mouth and body an incredible health boost. Check out these incredible benefits of oil pulling that prevent and help many of your body ailments:
- Better breath and whiter teeth
- Brightening and whitening of teeth
- Boosts your immune system
- Headache and migraine relief
- Helps increase metabolism
How To Make Ready-To-Use Coconut “Chews” For Oil Pulling
What You Need:
- ½ cup unrefined coconut oil
- 25 drops of essential oil
- Peppermint or cinnamon work great to refresh your mouth
- Silicon candy mold
- Glass jar with lid (for storage)
1. Melt the coconut oil until it become soft and nearly liquid.
2. Remove from heat and add essential oils, stir until blended.
3. Pour coconut oil into silicon candy molds.
4. Put in the freezer to harden.
5. Once solid, remove from molds and store in a jar in your refrigerator.
How To Use Coconut “Chews”:
- Use 1 per day for best results.
- Place coconut “chew” in your mouth and chew until broken up and soft.
- Once the oil becomes liquid, swish around your mouth and between your teeth.
- Continue to swish for 20 minutes.
- Spit the coconut oil in the trash when finished (it can clog your drain).
- Brush teeth as usual using a natural toothpaste.
SMILE (with your healthier and brighter smile) and SHARE this article now!
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS