9 Affirmations To Bring You Peaceful Solitude
By Paula Scimone
Affirmations are a group of words that shift your mindset in a way that can change your mood in a matter of seconds. They bring you peace of mind and solitude. They bring you confidence and faith. They bring you strength and power. When practiced, they manifest a distinct goal and desire from deep within you to all that’s around you until eventually, that goal, that desire, becomes your truth.
Benefits Of Affirmations
- Affirmations bring about daily positivity and help filter out the negativity you are sometimes surrounded by.
- You will notice your life is in sync, which adds motivation to continue the daily practice.
- Daily affirmations not only keep you focused on your goals and the things you want in life, but also bring about more blessings, gratitude and gifts.
- In this fast paced world, affirmations help you realize all things big and small are equally important. As you are grateful for the little things, bigger things are manifested.
- As you practice daily affirmations, a ripple starts to form as others take notice and your positivity and gratitude spread.
Affirmations You Can Start Practicing Today:
1. Solitude is independence (Hermann Hesse).
2. In the solitude of your mind are the answers to all your questions about life. You must take the time to ask and listen (Bawa Mahaiyaddeen).
3. Loneliness is black coffee and late-night television; solitude is herb tea and soft music. Solitude, quality solitude, is an assertion of self-worth, because only in the stillness can we hear the truth of our own unique voices (Pearl Cleage).
4. I feel an abundance of gratitude for everything I have and receive every day.
5. I am grateful for everything I experience in this lifetime. I overcome, I grow and I prosper all the time. My abundant blessings, as well as my difficulties, all make me better, stronger and more alive.
6. Feeling gratitude puts me in a state of calm and openness.
7. Time alone is a gift to myself. I am comfortable being alone with my thoughts. Carving out time for myself enhances my life in many ways.
8. When my mind is peaceful, it is easier for me to recognize the sacred aspects of the world around me.
9. I enjoy the quiet and stillness. I return to my daily routine with greater energy and enthusiasm.
I invite you to start your mornings with a few moments of silence. You will notice an immediate drop in your stress levels. You will find your life isn’t as hectic or maybe it’s just that you are handling it differently. Practice some of the above affirmations daily and enjoy more peace, solitude and self-awareness.
Visit me at Find Your Fit Life and share your favorite affirmation that brings you true solitude.
Paula Scimone is a Fitlife.tv Certified Transformation Coach with 7 years experience teaching aerobics, nautilus and creating personalized workout plans to help clients reach their fitness goals.
Paula Joined Fitlife.tv in July 2013 diagnosed with Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis.A serious liver disease that causes cirrhosis of the liver leading to cancerous tumors.The disease is currently untreatable with medication. The only known cure is weight loss and healthy low fat diet combined with exercise.Paula started on a mission to cure herself,in March 2014 started with small group coaching and has lost over 45 lbs! Her liver specialist saw her for a routine visit in October 2014 delivering the news of a clean bill of health!
Paula?? passion shows as she helps clients achieve their transformation goals in weight loss, mindset, and living a healthy life without medications. She is ready to work alongside you if you are ready to take the next step in achieving your transformation goals.
Paula is a certified Fitlife coach - transform with Paula
Latest posts by Paula Scimone (see all)
CELEBRATE THE 2018 WINTER OLYMPICS AS AN ORGANIFI VIP!
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS