7 Reasons WHY Juicing Makes You Better Looking #Effortlessly
Have you ever looked at someone and thought to yourself – “They are glowing! I want that…but how?”
These are the people that walk into a room and everyone knows they are there; they emit a certain type of energy that radiates optimum health and self-love.
Why do they look so vibrant, healthy and young?
If you are anything like me, you are always looking for different ways to maintain your youthful vigor, vibrant skin and a lean, toned body. That’s where veggies come in.
Aside from making you super sexy, which I’ll tell you about in a minute, there are a ton of benefits to eating – and juicing – adequate amounts of veggies each day.
Our Alpha Reset helps you achieve optimal health and feel your best. Many of our clients report feeling more energized, improved sleep, increased libido, uplifting mood and so much more! It’s all about the veggies, my friends. You CAN have the healthy and body you want and deserve, but you’ve got to upgrade your plate and commit to the process of growth.
7 Benefits of Veggies and Juicing
1. Absorb all the nutrients from your vegetables. Mind you, most people have impaired digestion and are not able to absorb all of the vitamins and minerals their bodies need. Juice takes 15-20 minutes to hit your living cells. It works insanely fast and is extremely effective.
2. Helps you consume more veggies. We are supposed to get 7-15 servings of veggies a day. When was the last time you ate this many servings… in ONE day? Be honest. No judgement here!
3. You’re introduced to a wider variety of veggies and herbs. Many people will have a salad once or twice a day, which is great to an extent. But eating the same thing day in and day out has actually been shown to increase food allergies to certain foods. Variety is the spice of life, my friends. Taste the rainbow.
4. Promotes healthy weight loss. In one study, adults that incorporated at least 8 ounces of pure veggie juice each day, lost 4 pounds over a 12 week period, while those that followed the same diet, did not. Crazy right? Juicing works!
5. Radically boost your immune system. By supercharging your system with aminos, enzymes and other phytochemicals, you are ramping up your immunity BIG TIME!
6. Supports brain health. This is a big one for me, as I love learning and reading new things. There was as study that showed that people who drank veggie juice 3 or more times per week, were 76 percent less likely to develop Alzheimer’s disease.
Think of all the elders in your life that you love and want the best for… now imagine being able to help them! Juicing does that 🙂
7. Increase Energy. When your body has the abundance of nutrients that it needs for optimal health and your pH is optimized, you will feel an enormous amount of energy unlike anything you’ve experienced before.
So now that you know what juicing can do for you (outside of making you look really good), how does juicing make you better looking and more attractive to the opposite sex?
Juicing is, bar none, my personal favorite “self-love” ritual. When you start to invest time in yourself – caring for your amazing body, mind and spirit – the world will start to reflect back to you more of that which you are putting out.
You see, when you love YOU first, my friend, the world will show you more love. Confidence, in an of itself, is sexy! Simply put: more “self-love” = more love (in all aspects of your life).
When you start to put pure, clean nutrients in your body, your skin will start to clear up, your eyes will whiten and you will look younger. That glow you’ve been searching for will reflect back to you each time you look in the mirror. And it’s all because of the decision you’ve made to upgrade your health and increase your vibration, using juice and veggies as your starting point.
Recently, I was in a local juice bar talking to a woman in line and I knew she had to be a seasoned juicer. Her skin was so smooth and her eyes were this brilliant blue with perfect white around the outside. I asked her how much she juiced and she said “at least 1 green juice a day.”! 🙂 I love hearing that!
Hydration is the number one thing your skin needs to maintain its youthful vigor.
The juicing recipes you see on our Saturday Strategies and the rest of this blog, are designed to make you look and feel years younger. And we know they work because not only do we use them at FitLife, but our clients and readers report back on their amazing results. We get emails with pictures, testimonials and life-changing stories on a daily basis, which is so inspiring. Juicing can be an extremely enlightening and empowering experience, one that I encourage you to try if you haven’t already.
How about this… I DARE you to try just one 8-16 ounce green juice once a day, for the next 10 days and see what it does to your appearance (not to mention all the other benefits you’ll achieve).
Take a before and after pic of just your face and let’s see how much better looking you become.
Remember, we’re in this together
P.S. If you are looking for a plan that teaches you exactly what to juice and when to juice it for maximum results, download the Alpha Reset here.
Drew Canole is a rockstar in the world of fitness, nutrition and mindset, with a huge heart for others and doing his part to transform the world, one person at a time.
As the founder and CEO of Fitlife.TV, he is committed to sharing educational, inspirational and entertaining videos and articles about health, fitness, healing and longevity. He is also a best selling author and the founder of Organifi, an organic, incredibly delicious greens powder, chock-full of superfoods to make juicing easy no matter your busy schedule.
Latest posts by Drew Canole (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS