6 Steps to Attract Your Soulmate
Written by: Kara Vetter
February 14th – the day reserved for lovers. While millions of people are buying mushy cards, heart-shaped boxes full of assorted chocolates and have romance on their minds, many others would like to sleep through Valentine’s Day, simply because of the reminder that yet again, they’ll be spending this Hallmark holiday… alone.
If this sounds like you, not to fear! Before you vow to turn your lights off at 8pm and eat your way through a carton of ice cream in the dark, I am here to bring good news – there is hope!
This Valentine’s Day, use your solo time to your advantage by following these practices to attract the relationship of your dreams!
1. Make a list. What are you looking for in a partner? Make a list of the qualities that you’d like your ideal mate to possess. Be specific. Great sense of humor. Green eyes. Likes the snow. You can even make an affirmation to repeat to yourself, “I am in a loving relationship with a loyal, funny, affectionate man/woman who loves the beach!” Nothing is off limits!
2. Visualize. Create a vision of you and your new love. How do you spend your time together? See the two of you holding hands, enjoying a meal, being silly with each other. Spend a few minutes each day imagining your life with this person. Really feel the emotions.
3. Create a vision board. Cut out pictures of happy couples that are doing things you dream of doing with someone you love. Make a collage and hang it where it is visible to you every day. You may also want to create a board on Pinterest with photos and/or quotes that symbolize love to you.
4. Romantic movies. Is there a love story that makes you wish that was you on the big screen? Watch this movie over and over again. Pretend it really is you meeting your true love at the top of the Empire State Building. Manifest your desires into reality.
5. Love songs. Music is powerful. What songs make you smile and think of falling in love each time you hear them? Compile a playlist and listen to it often! Sing along. Some suggestions to get you started, “I Finally Found Someone,” by Barbra Streisand, “This Will Be (An Everlasting Love),” Natalie Cole.
6. Be what you are looking for. You attract what you put out, so be what you are looking for. If you want to attract a mate who respects you, then be respectful of others. Is it honesty you are looking for? Then vow to be an honest person.
Practicing any one of these can help guide you on your way towards finding your soulmate. Pick one or two of these suggestions that really resonates with you, or give them all a try. Above all, make a habit of expressing gratitude for the many blessings and love you already have in your life. And know that your soulmate is out there, waiting to meet you and live happily ever after.
Kara Vetter is an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach. Her mission is to support those who suffer from Bulimia and let them know that complete recovery is absolutely possible. She is passionate about healing through nutrition, both mentally and physically. Kara is a firm believer in using the principles of the law of attraction, along with meditation, to guide her clients to complete transformation.
Latest posts by Kara Vetter (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS