6 POWERFUL Reasons You Need To Drink Warm Turmeric Water
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
How do I love thee?
Let me count the ways.
Oooooh TURMERIC, I love thee!
Turmeric is seen as a health powerhouse due to a compound known as CURCUMIN.
From improving your digestion to helping fight off cancer, curcumin is a worthy antioxidant and anti inflammatory that you can easily incorporate into your daily diet.
Health Benefits Of Warm Turmeric Water
|Relieves Painful And Swollen Joints
|Promotes Good Digestion
- Enhances the production of bile, which helps with digestion
- Helps your body improve the assimilation of nutrients from the food you eat
- Cancer, diabetes, heart disease, arthritis, osteoporosis (and other health issues) are associated with inflammation
- Controlling inflammation is vital to lowering your risk of these diseases
|Protects Your Liver From Damage
- Your liver is highly susceptible to damage from being overworked by modern living
- Curcumin encourages the regeneration of liver tissues
- Helps protect your liver from damage
|Lowers Your Risk Of Heart Disease
- Antioxidant properties
- Helps prevent the formation of plaque and cholesterol, which can cause high blood pressure
- Helps avert the formation of blood clots, which hinder blood circulation and cause heart attacks or stroke
|Lowers Your Risk Of Cancer
- The incredible antioxidants help deactivate unstable molecules before they damage healthy cells and cause mutation
- Fights free radicals in your body
Simple, yet OH so powerful!
Warm Turmeric Water
- ½ tsp organic turmeric powder
- 1 cup filtered water
- In a small pot, warm the water on the stove.
- Pour the water into a mug and then carefully dissolve the turmeric into it.
- You may need to re-stir the drink while drinking it as the turmeric may fall to the bottom.
Just a sprinkle of this golden spice can do wonders for your overall health. Try some today!
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS