5 Ways To Make Moringa Tea + Benefits
Moringa tea is growing in popularity because of its plethora of health benefits as a superfood. Unlike many other beneficial herbs touted on the internet, moringa’s health claims are backed up by a good amount of scientific research.
Moringa Tea Benefits
Moringa has shown that it has the remedying power to:
5 Ways To Make Moringa Tea
#1. Moringa Tea
- 1 tsp dried moringa leaves (crushed)
- 1 cup hot water
- honey to taste
- Steep moringa leaves in hot water for 5 minutes.
- Stir in honey to taste.
#2. Moringa Iced Tea
- 1 tsp dried moringa leaves
- 1 cup hot water
- 2-3 lemon wedges
- 1/2 knuckle ginger, cut so inside is exposed
- Fresh mint leaves
- Ice cubes
- Steep moringa leaves in hot water, covered, for 3 minutes.
- Add lemon slices and ginger and steep 3-5 more minutes.
- Pour into a glass with ice, straining out the leaves.
- Garnish with another lemon slice and mint leaves.
#3. Moringa Latte
- 1 tbsp moringa powder
- 8-10 ounces milk alterntive
- 1-3 tsp raw honey
- Heat milk on the stove using a small pot.
- When bubbles appear, turn off heat.
- Add moringa powder and honey. Whisk together.
- Pour into a cup and drink.
#4. Moringa Tea With Turmeric
- Handful moringa leaves
- 3 inches turmeric root
- 2 inches ginger root
- 5 cups water
- 1/2 lemon
- Raw honey to taste
- Combine water, ginger and turmeric in a pot.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 1 hour.
- Add moringa leaves and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Drain through a strainer, leaving only the liquid.
- Squeeze fresh lemon into liquid and add honey to taste.
#5. Organifi Green Tea
- Combine Organifi Green Juice with hot water, stir well.
- Squeeze/garnish with lemon juice.
Moringa tea is an effective remedying tool for any body type. If you’re looking for a way to receive the benefits of moringa along with 10 other potent superfoods, try Organifi Green Juice. This one-of-a-kind nutrient-dense superfood powder is formulated to support a healthy lifestyle, boost overall energy and well being and help you reach your health goals. Learn more here.
Latest posts by Jenna Barrington (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS