5 S.O.S Acne Remedies
Written by: Lilla Bessenyei
Everybody who’s had acne in their lives have faced the terrible feeling of having a pimple on the most visible area of their face. It can ruin your confidence.
But don’t worry, there are some natural remedies that can help you to fix this problem overnight.
All these tools have some kind of antibacterial and drying effects, which can successfully fight and relieve acne in a shorter amount of time.
S.O.S. Acne Tips:
1. Baking Soda – Mix baking soda and water to get a thick paste. Apply the mixture on your problematic areas. Leave it overnight, then wash your face with warm water in the morning.
2. Aspirin – Crush 1 Aspirin pill. Make a thick paste by mixing the Aspirin with a little bit of water. Apply on your affected area and leave it for 15-30 minutes. Wash it off with warm water.
3. Potato – Grate 1 raw potato. Clean your face, then apply the grated potato. Wait for 30 minutes. Wash you face to remove the potato mask.
4. Aloe Vera And Tea Tree Oil – Mix aloe vera gel with a few drops of tea tree oil. Put the mixture on your pimples and go to sleep. In the morning wash it off with cold water.
5. Honey And Cinnamon – Mix 1 teaspoon of honey with ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon. Apply this on your problematic areas with a cotton swab and leave it overnight. In the morning wash it off with lukewarm water.
S.O.S face mask to get rid of pimples and redness faster:
What you need:
- 5 Aspirin pills (not coated)
- 2 teaspoons of water
- 2 teaspoons of cocoa or cacao powder
Directions: Crush the Aspirin pills, mix them with the water, wait to dissolve. Add 2 teaspoons of cocoa or cacao powder and mix well. Apply the mask on your face, except the mouth and eye area. Leave it on for an hour to dry. Wash your face with lukewarm water. Then use cold water to close your pores.
If you look in the mirror and see a forming pimple on your face, don’t worry, use these remedies to get rid of the unwanted skin imperfections safely and quickly.
Lilla Bessenyei is a pharmacist and writer. It has been through her own experience that she realized that health and happiness start with what you put in your body and mind - including your thoughts. She is an avid researchers and has learned a lot about health and medicine. In her studies, she found that cultivating healthy emotions were just as important (if not more so) as a healthy diet. She is a fitness junkie, enjoys the numerous benefits of a vegan diet and enjoys helping people discover true health and happiness.
Latest posts by Lilla Bessenyei, Pharm.D. (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS