5-Ingredient Berry Bowl Dessert Helps Reduce Inflammation
By Lindsay Sibson
For a relationship to work, the feelings should be mutual.
I love you.
You love me.
When feelings aren’t mutual… it is a good indicator that it is time to break up and move on.
Well, ice cream, my love, it is about TIME I say goodbye. As much as I love you, you don’t love me back. All you do is give me stomach aches and your sweet sugary-ness makes my mood a little cray-cray.
However, a girl still needs some dessert from time to time – am I right, or am I right?
It’s time to call in the fruit!
This sweet, natural, dairy-free and vegan dessert is a refreshing alternative to sugar-laden treats. It’s enough to satisfy your sweet tooth while delivering a plethora of health benefits.
Check it out for yourself!
Benefits Of 5-Ingredient Berry Bowl
- High levels of phytochemicals – naturally occurring nutrients that help protect cells from damage
- Loaded with fiber, which helps your feel fuller longer
- Excellent antioxidant power, which protects your body from inflammation and free radicals
- Contain strong antioxidants: vitamin C, gallic acid, quercetin
- Fights against heart disease, cancer and age-related decline
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Excellent source of antioxidant-promoting vitamin C and manganese
- Good source of dietary fiber, iodine and folate
- Rich in copper, potassium, biotin, phosphorus, magnesium, vitamin B6 and omega-3 fatty acids
- Acts as a blood purifier and cleansing agent
- Protects against inflammation
- Has many nourishing elements like vitamin C, vitamin B6, vitamin A, vitamin E, folate, niacin, calcium, iron, potassium, zinc and protein
- Anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties
- Source of vitamin K, vitamin A and other powerful antioxidants
- Contains oils and flavonoids that protect the body from illness and infection
This fresh and natural dessert and its good-for-you ingredients make it a perfect go-to dessert when you are in search of a sweet treat!
5 Ingredient Berry Bowl
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup strawberries (stems removed and chopped)
- Fresh lemon juice from ½ a lemon
- ¼ cup chopped basil
- In a bowl, toss the berries with the lemon juice.
- Top with chopped basil.
For a quick, easy and powerful concoction that can help you reach your health goals, PLEASE check out our Organifi Green Juice.
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS