3 Ways To Harness The Power Of Coconut Milk Today
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
Water, oil and milk – OH MY!
The ever so versatile coconut can do it all.
Perhaps you’ve sipped on coconut water as a refreshing and natural post-workout drink – OR enhanced your oral health by using Coconut Oil Chews.
But have you harnessed the power of coconut MILK yet?
It’s equally as handy to have in your arsenal of all things health and wellness.
Check out how you can start using the power of coconut milk TODAY!
What Is Coconut Milk?
Coconut milk is the liquid that comes from the grated meat of a mature coconut.
It is usually opaque in color and has the rich taste of coconuts.
Health Benefits Of Coconut Milk
- Coconut milk is packed with nutrients such as magnesium and potassium:
- Muscles use these to repair broken down tissue and to grow back stronger
- Coconut milk does not need to be fully digested first before your body can use it
- Great source of energy for your brain
- Excellent source of plant-based iron
- A great supplement for your diet
- High in healthy fats:
- Lauric acid is useful in helping your body create energy
3 Ways To Harness The Power Of Coconut Milk TODAY
Whether you are eating breakfast, lunch, or dinner – YOU can experience the healthy magic of coconut milk by whipping up these delicious recipes (click each recipe link for details):
1. Mega Morning Milkshake with Turmeric and Coffee
- Helps increase your metabolism
- Helps to increase your mood, reaction time, alertness, memory and cognitive performance
- Contains a great amount of antioxidants
- Has powerful anti inflammatory properties
2. Lunchtime Sweet Potato Soup
- Provides an abundance of vitamin A (beta-carotene) – especially for the skin!
- Excellent source of antioxidants
- Valuable for their anti-inflammatory health benefits
- Help improve blood sugar regulation
3. Quick and Easy Thai Green Curry
- **Use coconut oil to cook instead of vegetable as stated in the recipe
- Loaded with mixed veggies that are packed with nutrients
- Powerful anti-inflammatory effects
- Can help ease nausea, thanks to the ginger
But waaaaait – what about dessert? Check out this BONUS recipe:
Now these are some recipes to go NUTS over!
What is your favorite way to use coconut milk? SHARE with us below.
No juicer? No problem! Organifi Green Juice is a carefully selected blend of 11 different superfoods including turmeric, spirulina, lemon, mint, moringa and more. It was formulated for busy women and men who are looking for a way to super boost their health and support their lifestyle without spending a lot of time or money in the kitchen. Try it today!
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
CELEBRATE THE 2018 WINTER OLYMPICS AS AN ORGANIFI VIP!
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS