3 Quick And Easy Thanksgiving Leftover Recipes
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
I’ve NEVER in my life been to a Thanksgiving or Holiday Dinner where there hasn’t been leftovers.
But, after indulging in so much turkey, stuffing and all other fixings, the LAST thing you want to do is eat that same meal again and again.
Here are 3 new quick and easy Thanksgiving Leftover Recipes to help you polish off all that food:
BREAKFAST: Holiday Dinner Breakfast Tacos
- Take leftover Thanksgiving dinner ingredients and finely chop.
- Cook leftovers with eggs in a large pan to create a scramble.
- Scoop mixture onto tortillas and roll up.
- Heat in the oven until desired warmth.
- Add additional toppings: avocado, salsa, cilantro, etc.
- Make in bulk and FREEZE! You will have many breakfasts ready to go – simply remove from freezer and heat in the oven.
LUNCH: Holiday Leftovers Salad With Cranberry Vinaigrette
- For the salad: Baby spinach, leftover turkey, cranberries, apple (sliced), pecans.
- Feel free to add other Thanksgiving leftovers to your taste.
- For the cranberry vinaigrette: 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce, 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, ¾ tablespoon olive oil.
- Whisk together all ingredients and pour over salad.
DINNER: Holiday Dinner Leftover Pizza
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 1 pound pizza dough – or make cauliflower pizza crust.
- Use gravy as the base sauce.
- Chop or shred turkey and spread around the pizza.
- Layer other leftovers as desired (stuffing, vegetables, cranberry sauce).
- Add mozzarella cheese on top (optional).
- Bake in the oven until golden brown – about 20-30 minutes.
Do you have a favorite recipe for using up your holiday leftovers? We would love to hear from you! Please SHARE your recipe in the comment section below.
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS