3 Most Common Bodily Problems And How To Fix Them
Written by: Brandi Monasco
We all get those little annoyances such as hangnails from time to time. Maybe you even have to deal with things that are a little more embarrassing, such as constant bad breath or smelly feet. Even though these things are perfectly normal, it doesn’t make them any less easier to deal with, but luckily, if you deal with something such as smelly feet, there are natural ways to fix the problem!
3 Common Annoyances And How To Fix Them
#1. Smelly Feet
When you sweat and it has nowhere to evaporate, such as your underarms, you can end up smelly. This is the same thing that happens with smelly feet. When you wear socks and shoes, your feet can become hot and sweaty and the sweat will have nowhere to go, which in turn, causes your feet to smell.
How to keep your feet dry and smell-free:
- Use cornstarch. This can help absorb any extra moisture, making it so bacteria cannot thrive. You can also add a touch of fragrance by adding essential oils and arrowroot powder.
- Soak your feet in an apple cider vinegar bath. Mix together three parts water with one part vinegar and your choice of essential oils if you choose. Soak your feet for 20 minutes and make sure that you dry them thoroughly.
#2. Body Odor
You can have body odor for a variety of reasons, such as sweating when you’re stressed, certain medications and even your diet.
How to fix your body odor:
- Use witch hazel. This is a natural antiseptic that works to lower your skin’s pH level. Lowering your skin’s pH level makes it almost impossible for bacteria that causes odors to survive on your skin.
- Change your diet. Certain foods such as garlic, onion, alcohol and processed fatty and sugary foods can cause body odor because they each contribute to your body, creating more sweat. To fix this, make sure that you are drinking plenty of water and eating enough good, healthy foods that contain vitamins and nutrients.
#3. Stained Teeth
Your teeth are covered by enamel, which is considered to be the hardest substance in your body. The enamel is made up of different minerals and helps to protect your teeth. However, certain foods and drinks such as orange juice and other acidic foods or drinks can weaken your enamel. When the enamel is weakened, your teeth are prone to stain more. Drinking coffee, teas, red wine and even smoking can cause your teeth to stain and have a yellow tint to them.
How to make your teeth pearly white again:
- Oil pulling. This is usually done with coconut oil. Swish the oil around in your mouth on a daily basis. This will help to remove any plaque that causes the stains and discoloration on your teeth.
- Use activated charcoal. Activated charcoal is highly absorbent and helps to remove organic compounds that can cause staining on your teeth.
Have you tried any of these remedies before? What tips do you have? Share with us in the comments below!
No juicer? No problem! Organifi Green Juice is a carefully selected blend of 11 different superfoods including turmeric, spirulina, lemon, mint, moringa and more. It was formulated for busy women and men who are looking for a way to super boost their health and support their lifestyle without spending a lot of time or money in the kitchen. Try it today!
Source, Source, Source
Brandi Monasco is a freelance writer, graphic designer and social media manager from Texas. She graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Arts and has recently found a new love for health and nutrition.
Latest posts by Brandi Monasco (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS