3 Health Renewing Sea Salt Life Hacks You Gotta Try This Week
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
If “on Wednesdays we wear pink…”
Then on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday we USE the power of pink to enhance our health…
Pink SALT, that is!
Invigorate your health by incorporating these 3 simple, yet health renewing sea salt life hacks into your routine this week.
What Is Pink Himalayan Sea Salt?
Himalayan salt is a rock salt that comes from the Punjab region of Pakistan. It is predominantly sodium chloride, but also contains polyhalite and small amounts of other minerals. It has less sodium than regular salt and 84 minerals and trace elements.
Himalayan salt gets its pink color from the presence of iron and copper as well as polyhalite, magnesium, potassium and calcium components.
Health Benefits Of Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
|Balances pH level of your body
|Creates an electrolyte balance
|Lowers blood pressure
||Helps the intestines absorb nutrients
||Helps in metabolism functioning
||Prevents muscle cramping
3 Pink Sea Salt Life Hacks To Try This Week
1. Get Better Sleep TONIGHT
SLEEP is a vital aspect to having vibrant health – there is no secret about that! To promote a great night of sleep, mix up this simple “syrup” to help lull you off into dreamland.
What You Need:
Why It Works:
- Contains magnesium, which helps with relaxation, stress reduction and high quality sleep
- Contains glucose
- Supports your liver in delivering recovery functions to your cells and body
- Supplies your liver with glycogen storage
- Supports your liver in detoxification, hormone regulation, circulation and other functions
- Helps restore your body during rest
1. Mix together the ingredients in a glass jar with a lid.
2. Place a teaspoon on the mixture under your tongue before bedtime and let it dissolve naturally .
2. Flush Out “Your Pipes” (Colon Cleanse)
Your digestive tract is hard at work everyday processing and breaking down the food you eat. Part of this process is separating and eliminating the waste that your body doesn’t need (AKA POOP!).
To help your body flush out this waste more effectively, it is beneficial to do a salt water flush every so often to help “clear out the pipes!”
What You Need:
1. Shake the water and salt together until dissolved.
2. Drink the salt water quickly until finished (within a 5 minute window).
3. Stay near a toilet (for at least 3 hours).
- You will experience a journey of bowel movements starting with a more solid consistency and then ending in 100% liquid.
- Use this flush as often as needed, but check with your doctor and do your own research BEFORE trying it out.
3. Relax In A Simple Salt Detox Bath
Your body needs to slow down, unwind and drift off into ultimate relaxation land from time to time. Setting aside time for some r&r is important to give your body a chance to rejuvenate itself.
Find a quiet night in the next few days to soak in a Simple Salt Detox Bath.
What You Need:
1. Run the bath as hot as your body can tolerate it.
2. Dissolve the salt in the water and then get in, lay back and RELAX.
- Stay in the tub for 40 minutes to allow time for your body to detox and absorb the benefits of the salts.
There ya have it! 3 Health Renewing Sea Salt Life Hacks that you can easily incorporate into your health and wellness routine.
Which one will you try first? SHARE with us below!
No juicer? No problem! Organifi Green Juice is a carefully selected blend of 11 different superfoods including turmeric, spirulina, lemon, mint, moringa and more. It was formulated for busy women and men who are looking for a way to super boost their health and support their lifestyle without spending a lot of time or money in the kitchen. Try it today!
-This post contains affiliate links.
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
CELEBRATE THE 2018 WINTER OLYMPICS AS AN ORGANIFI VIP!
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS