25 Life-Changing Quotes To Get You Through Your Day
By Kat Gal
Life’s a journey with ups and downs, highs and lows, curves, setbacks and achievements. If you ask me, that’s the beauty of it. How boring would a predictable perfection be?
Seriously, I would never want to give up on the amazing learning experiences and growth I’ve had so far and I most certainly wouldn’t want to live without my memories and friends I’ve made along the way.
Feeling a bit stuck and needing a pick-me-up is a natural part of life. This is where other people who have courageously walked their own path come in. Inspiring quotes are not only for social media, but they are also tools you can draw strength and inspiration from.
Here are 25 life changing quotes that can help you along your journey.
- “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” – Dr. Seuss
- “Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.” – Allen Saunders
- “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” – Confucius
- “Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.” – Albert Einstein
- “Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.” – Robert H. Schuller
- “The unexamined life is not worth living.” – Socrates
- “Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” – Charles R. Swindoll
- “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
- “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
- “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.” – Mark Twain
- “Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.” – Plato
- “Instead of wondering when your next vacation is, maybe you should set up a life you don’t need to escape from.” – Seth Godin
- “Champions keep playing until they get it right.” – Billie Jean King
- “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled. And that has made all the difference.” – Robert Frost
- “A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
- “Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?’” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C. S. Lewis
- “You cannot find peace by avoiding life.” – Virginia Woolf
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
- “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
What are your favorite inspiring quotes? Who are your role models? Share with us in the comments below. We would love to hear from you and to get inspired.
For a quick, easy and powerful concoction that can help you reach your health goals, PLEASE check out our Organifi Green Juice.
Kat Gál is a holistic health writer who helps health, wellness, and nutrition businesses to market their products and services through quality online content. She is also a freelance writing mentor teaching wanna-be-freelancers how to make a living writing at freelancewriterschool.com. Reach out if you are looking for amazing blog content at firstname.lastname@example.org or katgalwriter.com. Visit freelancewriterschool.com for freelance writing tips. Follow me on Instagram @freelancewriterschool and on Facebook at facebook.com/katgalwriter.
Latest posts by Kat Gal (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS