21 Affirmations To Boost Happiness
By Kat Gal
The seasons are changing. The days are getting shorter. You are back at work or school.
It is completely normal to feel a little post-summer and post-holiday blues. It happens to the best of us.
But don’t let these emotions control you.
Affirmations can be incredibly effective in creating desired changes in your life.
Affirmations are positive statements describing a desired situation. If you repeat these positive statements, your subconscious mind will recognize them as truth and soon enough, they will become your reality.
But don’t just take my word for it, give it a try!
Repeating positive affirmations about happiness and health will create an abundance of these things in your life.
Affirmations help to rewire your brain and allow you to think positively on all levels and in all situations of life.
It’s said that it takes 21-days to create a sustainable change in your life. So it is very important to use affirmations every day for 21 days – and why stop there?
Here is a list of 21 beautiful affirmations for 21 days + a bonus to keep your momentum going.
Repeat your daily affirmation as many times as you can during the day.
Repeat them aloud. Repeat them quietly in your mind. Repeat them in writing. Repeat them before falling asleep.
With a little practice, you can create sustainable happiness in just 21 days.
- Day 1: I am happy, healthy and whole.
- Day 3: My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant; my soul is tranquil.
- Day 4: My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless; my potential to succeed is infinite.
- Day 5: Today, I abandon my old habits and take up new, more positive ones.
- Day 6: I am courageous and I stand up for myself
- Day 7: I love and I am being loved.
- Day 8: A river of compassion washes away my anger and replaces it with love.
- Day 9: I love healthy food and make healthy choices every day.
- Day 10: Everything that is happening now is happening for my ultimate good.
- Day 11: My fears of tomorrow does not exist.
- Day 12: I am at peace right now.
- Day 13: I am abundant, evolving and safe.
- Day 14: My efforts are being supported by the Universe; my dreams manifest into reality before my eyes.
- Day 15: My abilities are limitless, I can accomplish anything I want to.
- Day 16: I radiate health and happiness.
- Day 19: I am calm and relaxed in every situation.
- Day 20: Everything is getting better every day.
- Day 21: I am surrounded by love.
- BONUS: My future is an ideal projection of what I envision now.
You will feel great after 21 days. Check back with us and share your results. Keep smiling.
Kat Gál is a multi-passionate writer, world traveler, nomad, runner, and cat-person. She is a lifelong learner who lives outside of her comfort zones stretching her boundaries and discovering beauty around the world. She is a Certified Holistic Health and Life Coach who encourages others to embrace their unique authentic selves, follow their heart and find their own version of freedom in life.
Latest posts by Kat Gal (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS