14 Wonderful Pieces Of Wisdom From Wayne Dyer
Written by: Lindsay Sibson
There are people who simply live.
And then there are people who live with such passion, determination and conviction that they leave a huge mark on the world.
Wayne Dyer was one of those people.
Sadly, Wayne left this world on August 29th, leaving behind a massive legacy filled with wisdom, information and knowledge that will continue to help and inspire people for years to come.
He was an incredible motivational speaker and self-help author, penning many books that have sold millions of copies.
Here are 14 incredible Wayne Dyer quotes that will inspire you to live a passionate, fulfilling and amazing life:
1. “Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into.”
2. “Conflict cannot survive without your participation.”
3. “Real magic in relationships means an absence of judgement in others.”
4. “If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.”
5. “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.”
6. “Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.”
7. “When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.”
8. “You cannot always control what goes on outside. But you can always control what goes on inside.”
9. “You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.”
10. “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”
11. “What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds.”
12. “The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don’t know anything about.”
13. “When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way.”
14. “It is impossible for you to be angry and laugh at the same time. Anger and laughter are mutually exclusive and you have the power to choose either.”
Thank You, Mr. Dyer. May you Rest in Peace.
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
CELEBRATE THE 2018 WINTER OLYMPICS AS AN ORGANIFI VIP!
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS