13 Quick Tips For Your Healthiest Week EVER
By Lindsay Sibson
I swear it was just Friday… but here we are. It’s Monday (again). Sigh.
You have a busy week ahead and are probably wondering how you will “get it all done.”
But that overwhelming feeling you have in your stomach doesn’t have to be so… well… overwhelming!
Follow these 13 tips to have your healthiest and happiest week EVER. I promise with a few simple upgrades, your weeks can began to become a source of joy each day – not just on the weekends!
1. Get The Giggles – Lower your stress levels and increase feelings of happiness by laughing. Head over to Youtube and click around until you find something silly!
2. Stand UP – Stretch, get up and walk around throughout the day to increase your energy and focus your mind.
3. Write It Down – Keeping a food journal will help make you aware of ALL of the choices you are making. Don’t forget to track your workouts as well so that you can celebrate your progress!
4. Eat Fresh To Feel Refreshed – Consume natural, unprocessed, whole foods to keep your body looking and feeling great.
5. Wake And Water – Reach for a glass of water every morning you wake up – and continue hydrating your body throughout the day. Add fresh lemon to your water to add an extra zing (plus some insanely awesome benefits)!
6. Let Your Hunger Guide You – ONLY eat when you are hungry and not just when you are bored or feeling stressed. Be mindful when you eat so that you know when you are full.
7. Back Off The Booze – Many alcoholic beverages are packed with calories and sugar… not to mention the next day hangover. Avoid excessive drinking, which will keep your mind clear and your energy up.
8. Take A TV Timeout – Too much time sitting around during telly time will keep you from working on your goals. Combine TV time with workout time to increase your productivity. Also, choose programs that are uplifting and inspirational.
9. Catch Quality ZZZ’s – Focus on going to bed 30 minutes earlier (or more!). Lack of sleep has many negative impacts on your mind and body.
10. Turn Off Your Tablet – Light from your electronics (phone, tablet, computer) can affect your circadian rhythm (sleep cycle). Shut down all electronics at least 20 minutes before bedtime to wind down and prepare your body for rest.
11. Work It Out – Try out a new exercise and get your body moving. Explore different workouts to find something that excites you and that you enjoy. Yoga? Kickboxing? Pilates? Crossfit? For free workouts, check out Youtube.
12. Brown Bag It – Pack your lunch to ensure you stay fueled and have a healthy option available. Try these awesome Fall Salad Recipes.
13. Snack Smarter – Reach for veggies and nuts. The fiber and healthy fat content will keep you feeling satisfied.
Do you have your own QUICK TIP?
Please comment below and then share this article on your Facebook or Twitter wall to inspire others to have the healthiest week ever!
Source: Pop Sugar
Lindsay Sibson turned her lifelong dream of traveling the world into a reality when she first stepped on a plan in April of 2014. With the simple intention of learning more about this beautiful world, she stepped away from corporate America to explore an alternative lifestyle of long term international travel, volunteering, blogging and pursuing a blissfully happy and fulfilling way of life.
Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life. Connect with her on her website and follow her travels on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/_traveloholic_).
Through her blog, Lindsay documents her journey in hopes of empowering others to find their passion, reignite their spark and freshen their outlook on life.
Latest posts by Lindsay Sibson (see all)
CELEBRATE THE 2018 WINTER OLYMPICS AS AN ORGANIFI VIP!
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS