100 Easy Ways To Love Yourself More
By Kat Gal
Loving yourself is the number one essential practice in life.
It is not selfish, it is love. Love is necessary for survival just like air and water. When you love yourself, you can come to love and serve others better as well.
Even though self-love is so fundamental, it may be difficult for you at times – it’s difficult for everyone at one point or another. But practice makes a master and having plenty of tools for self-love can help you learn to love yourself in no time.
The tools for learning self-love are limitless. Here is a list of 100 ways you can start showing love to yourself NOW:
- Give yourself a hug.
- Be like a child: play often.
- Take 15 minutes minimum every day for yourself.
- Make a green juice.
- Take a long bath.
- Move your body: run, walk, do yoga, go boxing, or anything that makes you feel alive.
- Downsize: throw away what you don’t need anymore.
- Walk barefoot in the grass.
- Let go of the past.
- Stop arguing with people, don’t generate unnecessary negative energy.
- Take 3 deep breaths.
- Read a good book.
- Wash your dishes, keep your sink empty.
- Speak positively with/about yourself.
- Keep a journal and write in it every day.
- Make a vision board.
- Call your friends.
- Take a social media fast.
- Go on a spontaneous road trip.
- Try 7 days of no complaining.
- Make a scrapbook.
- Try a new form of exercise.
- Write a bucket list.
- Learn to say “no.”
- Take a long walk with just yourself.
- Make art. You don’t have to be an artist, just play with paint, colors, clay, or your camera.
- Listen to uplifting music.
- Remember your priorities.
- Dance. Take a dance class or just turn on the music and shake your booty.
- Take care of your skin.
- Smile. Now.
- Get outside of your comfort zone.
- Look into the mirror and keep eye contact with yourself for 3 minutes.
- Turn off your technology 2 hours before going to bed.
- Trust yourself.
- Travel somewhere.
- Play tourist in your own town.
- Take photos. Capture things that make you smile.
- Buy clothes that make you feel comfortable.
- Trust your body.
- Stop labeling things as ‘good’ or ‘bad.’
- Watch informative and inspiring documentaries.
- Take care of your gut: eat lots of fiber, fermented foods and take probiotics.
- Engage in uplifting conversations.
- Think before you speak.
- Buy yourself some flowers.
- Write down 10 things every day you’ve done well (small things count!).
- Sleep 8 hours a night, minimum.
- Practice mindfulness throughout the day, including mindful eating.
- Forgive yourself.
- Use your energy efficiently.
- Move beyond your fears.
- Join the library.
- Go to bed at the same time every night.
- Have a morning routine.
- Stretch your body.
- Do some jumping jacks.
- Try new things to discover your passions.
- Take a class and learn new skills.
- Be around animals.
- Keep a list of what you love about yourself.
- Write yourself a love letter. Keep it with you and read it when you need a ‘pick-me-up.’
- Speak up when necessary.
- Be respectful to yourself and others.
- Don’t be afraid to change.
- Drink lemon water every morning to give yourself a cleansing start.
- Join a community of like-minded people.
- Go to an open mic. Share your own work or just listen to others.
- Keep your finances straight.
- Try coloring, it is the new health trend for adults.
- Change your sheets regularly.
- Open the window to let some fresh air in.
- Go outside and soak the sun in.
- Set an intention for the week.
- Don’t hide. Be proud of who you are.
- Eat a plant-based diet to get necessary nutrients in.
- Schedule a massage or give yourself a massage.
- Give yourself a facial treatment. Avocado paste on your face is the best natural mask.
- Experiment with new recipes.
- Go swimming.
- Pick a positive mantra or affirmation and repeat it throughout the day. “I am happy, healthy and lovable.”
- Learn a new language. Just 5 words a week makes a difference.
- Watch a cute cartoon from your childhood.
- Take yourself out for breakfast.
- Sleep in.
- Reach out for support and support others as well.
- Stop worrying about money. Think of it as a form of energy.
- Practice an abundance mindset. You have everything you need to live and to grow right now.
- Keep a gratitude journal.
- Go to bed with positive thoughts on your mind.
- Get an ‘ad blocker’ app on your computer.
- Take responsibility for how you feel.
- Take a “me” day off – yes, an entire day. You deserve it.
- Follow your own dreams, not the expectations of others.
- Don’t forget to eat. Have regular meals and snacks.
- Get a comfortable pillow.
- Tell those that you love that you love them regularly. This includes you: tell yourself “I love you.”
- Know that you are perfect just the way you are. You deserve health, happiness and freedom in your life.
BONUS: Make your own list of ways YOU can love YOURSELF.
What are your own self-love practices? Do you have any tips for others? Share in the comments below.
And remember, keeping your body healthy is an act of self-love. Don’t forget to get your Organifi Green Juice Powder and Biotic Balance Probiotics today.
Kat Gál is a professional holistic health writer who helps health, wellness and nutrition businesses to market their products and services through quality online content. Kat is a multi-passionate writer, world traveler, nomad, runner, and cat-person.Reach out if you are looking for amazing blog content at email@example.com or katgalwriter.com. Check out my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/katgalwriter. and nobsfreelancer.com for freelance writing tips.
Latest posts by Kat Gal (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS