10 Best Love Quotes For Valentine’s Day
By Kat Gal
Valentine’s Day is coming soon. Whether you are into the whole Hallmark holiday aspect of this holiday or not, you can still celebrate LOVE.
I prefer to think there is a reason to celebrate love every day.
Love is everywhere and you need it just like you need air or food. In fact, according to research, tiny babies cannot survive without love. As adults, we learn to cope and survive with little signs of love – but this shouldn’t have to be the case!
All forms of love should be celebrated every single day: the love between lovers, between friends, between children and their parents, between all kinds of family members, between humans and their fur babies and between us all.
Read these 10 beautiful quotes about love to get inspired to honor love today, tomorrow and every day.
Quick Tip For Valentine’s Day: Giving a handmade gift is not only for children – it is one of the most special things you can do for your loved one. Even if it is something small, putting your heart, soul and creativity into something is simply beautiful.
Create your own greeting card for your significant other, secret crush, or even a friend, writing your favorite one of these quotes on the front. Decorate your card with a beautiful photo, a picture cut out from a magazine, or a drawing of your own.
1. “First best is falling in love. Second best is being in love. Least best is falling out of love. But any of it is better than never having been in love.” – Maya Angelou
2. “If a thing loves, it is infinite.” – William Blake
3. “Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star…” – EE Cummings
4. “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” – Audrey Hepburn
5. “You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.” – Albert Einstein
6. “We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.” – Dr Seuss
7. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
8. “Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.” – Loretta Young
9. “Love is when the other person’s happiness is more important than your own.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr
10. “Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.” – Leo Buscalgia
Kat Gál is a professional holistic health writer who helps health, wellness and nutrition businesses to market their products and services through quality online content. She is also a Certified Holistic Health & Life Coach. Kat is a multi-passionate writer, world traveler, nomad, runner, and cat-person. She is a lifelong learner who lives outside of her comfort zones stretching her boundaries and discovering beauty around the world. Reach out if you are looking for amazing blog content at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Kat Gal (see all)
SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS